Luxottica products are all made to the highest standards
Most Luxottica Products have a 2 year warranty on Manufacturing Faults.
If you do experience a Problem with your Luxottica Sunglasses we are able to help !
As an Authorised dealer we offer a Spare Parts & Warranty repair service to all Luxottica Customers who experience Manufacturing faults with their Sunglasses.
We take our customer service very seriously and as such we offer a quick and easy Warranty repair service for all customers who have purchased genuine Luxottica, Maui Jim or Marcolin Sunglasses.
If you Purchased your sunglasses from us, Just E-Mail us your order number and description of the fault , we will tell you if your sunglasses are under Warranty and if possible arrange repair or replacement.
If you purchased from another Authorised Retailer you will need to send us Proof of purchase or Valid Warranty card before we are able to fulfil your warranty claim. ( Postage costs will apply for repair or replacement parts)
Manufacture Warranty Service for
Luxottica, Maui Jim, Marcolin, Oscar & Fitch, Safilo Sunglasses
Warranty Service If you purchased your sunglasses from us
1) Please put your original order Number and the word Warranty in the Subject of your E-Mail.
2) Describe the fault and send a photo if possible in the E-Mail
Warranty Service if you did NOT buy your sunglasses from us.
1) Contact E-Mail should have the word Warranty in the Subject
2 ) The body of your E-Mail should give details of your Sunglasses
d) Date of purchase
e) If you have Proof of Purchase ( Warranty Card or Reciept will be required before we can fulfil the warranty claim )
f) Describe Problem with your sunglasses & attatch a photo of the fault if possible.
Luxottica's Warrantee details
My Frames are damaged – what should I do?
· Check if your frame is covered by warranty, most frames are covered by 24 months guarantee from the date of purchase. Check your receipt for details.
· Some frames are guaranteed for up to 36 months. These frames are accompanied by an additional warranty card which you should have received when purchasing your glasses.
· Check if the damage is accidental (your fault) or a result of a manufacturing fault (our fault)
How can I identity a manufacturing defect or accidental damage?
Below are some examples of different faults, the list is not exhaustive but should help to guide you
I have identified a manufacturing defect, what should I do?
If your frames have a manufacturing defect, you should return to the store or practice where you purchased them. Providing you are within warranty and a manufacturing fault is agreed, you should receive a replacement for your damaged goods.
I have purchased my glasses abroad, I cannot return them easily
You can either Return your sunglasses direct to Luxottica ,
Contact us and we will be happy to repair / replace your sunglasses as per Luxottica Warranty ( See Manufacture Faults above )
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact us.